Travel Diary // Kuala Lumpur

September 24, 2017


Happy Sunday everyone!
Today, I'm going to share a visual diary of my trip to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia last July ☺
It was a two-night stay in the city and I visited quite a lot of interesting places, such as Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang, Petronas Towers, KLCC Park, Suria KLCC, Petailing Street, and Central Market. Now, I will take you to see everything I saw on my journey through the photographs I took here and there. Let's start this visual journey! 😆



It was quite a short visit and I would love to visit Batu Cave or even Penang the next time I visit Malaysia. Have any of ever visited Malaysia before? Don't forget to share your traveling experience in Malaysia on the comment box below, okay? 😉


Hopefully you can travel to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia through my photographs even for a while. Please looking forward for my next Travel Diary post about my trip to Singapore too! 😄

See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe