[MUSIC] Fifth Harmony - BO$$

July 16, 2014



Lately I've been keeping my eyes on this girl group which was formed on the second season of The X Factor US called Fifth Harmony. They started out as solo singers but then Simon Cowell put them together as a group and it ended up great!

They released their debut EP "Better Together" and I love it! My favorite songs are Don't Wanna Dance Alone, Miss Movin' On, Me & My Girls, and Better Together. I didn't watch them on X Factor before, so when I found out about it, I directly went to Youtube to find the clips and they were amazing!

Just last week, they released their newest single called BO$$. The song has fun dancing beat and catchy chorus. I love it instantly and I just can't wait for these girls to release a full studio album. Wish them luck on their future on the music industry! You can enjoy the music video of BO$$ above! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe