Favorites // April 2018

May 27, 2018


Last April was just one of my most favorite months so far in 2018. Do you know why? Well.. It's because I finally went to JAPAN!! I really really enjoyed my stay in Japan and I've got lots and lots of Japan-related contents coming soon in this blog. So, stay tuned! For now, I'm going to give some spoilers of the things I enjoyed in Japan, since most of these favorites will obviously include the things that I love in Japan anyway. Let's just start, shall we!





MUSIC

For music, there's nothing Japan-related in this section. There are two songs that I really enjoyed after I went back from Japan. They're No Tears Left To Cry by Ariana Grande and What Is Love by TWICE. Both songs just caught me with their amazing music video at first, then the songs just got stuck in my head for quite some time.





GAMES

This month I got a few game favorites. The first one was the Harry Potter-related, it's Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. I just got so addicted with this game, because it's a hidden-object game and I totally love this kind of game! It's pretty similar with a game called Criminal Case, but with the wizarding world as its background and there'll be lots of beasts to be caught. Sounds exciting? Try to download it now!


Another Harry Potter game! It's just been released by the end of April and I was so excited that it's finally here! It's a game called Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. It's a really fun role-playing game where you can interact with the other characters and following this whole new story line that you've never known before. You'll see some familiar faces like the professors at Hogwarts, and what's surprising is you'll be at the same year with Nymphadora Tonks and Charlie Weasley! You'll even meet Bill Weasley and puppy Fang! I got so excited with this game, I played it all day long. Guess what, you will finally get your Hogwarts letter too! 😉


This one is a different kind of game with the previous two. It's gachapon from Japan! You'll find lots and lots of gachapon machine in Japan and you'll even find a whole store with only countless gachapon machines in it! I got so addicted that I spent around ¥2.500 for all these gachapon below:





FASHION & BEAUTY

In April, one of my friends just got back from South Korea and she brought back these amazing items:


I have never used an aloe vera soothing gel before and now I'm addicted to it! I love how it moisturizes my skin and how it doesn't feel sticky at all. This beauty item will always be my holy grail.


Another beauty item that I love is this Double Lasting Foundation by Etude House. This one has a really amazing coverage and it lasts for the whole day! Totally in love with it ❤


I bought this one when I was in Japan. It's Your Lip Only Gloss by Canmake and I totally love this one too! It's a lip gloss which has a clear color on your lips at the beginning, but then it will change color after a while, and the color it's turning into will be different for each person! Sounds interesting right? They also have the lip balm version, but I chose the lip gloss one because I love to have glossy lips 👄


Next one is sheet masks! It's rather different than the other sheet mask though, because it has 7 sheet masks inside this one packaging. It's fro  one of the famous brand in Japan called LuLuLun. They got variety of these daily sheet masks that you can use for 7 or even 30 days. I tried this one which is the sheet mask which will help moisturize your face, and I've been enjoying using it for a week. I wish I would've bought more.


As the companion of the sheet masks, I also bought the moisturizer cream called Moist Gel Cream which somehow did make my skin feel softer and hydrated. Love it!


For the fashion item, my favorite one is this t-shirt that I bought from Tokyo Disneysea! It's designed specifically to celebrate their 35th anniversary and I just really love the festive design. So, I just had to buy one 😆





PLACE & EVENT

My favorite place to visit in April was this Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studio Japan! I think I will write a separate blog post to show you what this amazing place looks like. So, stay tuned for that! 😉



Also, there has been another worldwide case happening which caught my attention, it was about this little boy called Alfie Evans. His story has really touched my heart, and to see how his parents were fighting for his life was just priceless. Rest in peace, little angel 👼🏻




FOOD

Now moving on with food! I started April with this new menu from McDonald's which is Nasi Uduk McD and I surprisingly enjoyed it. You'll enjoy the usual McD chicken, but with the different kind of rice and they also gave fried shallots and sambal 😋


My other bread favorite from Tous Les Jours is this Almond Sugar Milk Bread. It's nicely sweet and big.


I have so many food favorites from Japan since 99,9% of the food that I ate in Japan tasted so amazing! One of my most favorites is the onigiri! Look at how many flavors you can choose! However, my most favorite flavor was the Tuna Mayo one. Just writing about it now has already made me crave it again.


I also enjoy this Coca Cola Peach which is basically coke with peach flavoring, yet it tasted so nice!


Checking out the fast food restaurant in Japan called Sukiya and loving this meal I randomly chose.


Another must tried food in Japan is this Croquant Chou Zaku Zaku. I wasn't able to eat it directly because we were in a rush to following our itinerary, so I only ate it like 4 or 5 hours after I bought it and it's still really crispy and sweet and simply delicious! I wish I would've bought more.


If you want to taste the Japanese sushi with friendly budget, then you need to go to Uobei Sushi in Shibuya. You'll be able to enjoy the delicious sushi with only ¥108/plate. It also has a unique self-service method using trains to deliver your sushi. Fun and tasty! My favorite is this Minced Tuna with Green Onions and Chili Oil 😍


You'll find various popcorn flavors in Tokyo Disneysea. My favorites are the Shrimp Garlic and Curry ones.


I was also in love with Melon Pan! It's such a sweet and tasty bread! Don't forget to visit the bakery in Asakusa area called Kagetsudo for the best and crispiest melon pan you'll ever taste! I had one with the matcha ice cream and it totally made my day 😍


I also bought this special edition Tokyo Banana for Tokyo Disney Resort. It has cute shape of Mickey Mouse head all over it, and it tasted so delicious! Other than that I also bought another snacks from Tokyo Disney, which was their Disney's Easter 2018 Rice Cracker. It has various flavors within one box and I love them all! The packagings are also really cute, aren't they 😆


My favorite gyoza from all the time is simply this one I bought from 7-Eleven. Totally delicious!


Since I'm a big fan of Japanese curry obviously I had to try it while I was there. I had one at Coco Curry Ichibanya and look at that enormous portion! I was so full and totally satisfied with the flavors! 😍


This is a matcha snack that I bought at Daiso and I just loved it so much!!


Another convenience store snacks that I love is this karaage from Lawson. Gosh, I'm drooling all over it again. At first, I bought the original one, then a few days later I tried out the red one which is the spicy one. Both are delicious!


I don't know what to call this noodle but it's totally delicious! Bought it at the convenience store again, Lawson to be exact.


There are my favorite Japanese chips! It has a shape of a ring which make eating it so much fun! I put three pieces of them into three of my fingers and ate it one by one from each finger. Love it 😋


Had this cup of hot matcha latte from the vending machine at Kiyomizu-Gojo Station in Kyoto. Totally a life saver in the cold weather we're experiencing at that time, and really tasty too!


Finally ate this famous Ichiran Ramen and the taste was really awesome! Totally recommended! Especially for those who love pork. I'm not a big fan of pork, but this one is really nice!


So happy to find this Starbucks Matcha Tea Latte at the convenience store! The taste didn't disappoint me at all!


It was quite cold at our time in Japan, so this warm Oden was obviously really nice and delicious! This is the stall from the Osaka Castle area.


My friends and I bought one Pablo Mini each, I had the matcha one, and I loved it so much!


For our last night in Japan, we had yakisoba and okonomiyaki from Creo-Ru and, as I keep saying, they're freakin' delicious!


I bought lots of KitKat and my favorite one is this Beni Imo/Taro one! It's nicely sweet and since I love taro so much, I just love love it!


I found this at the airport, and since I didn't get a chance to visit Muji I was thrilled to taste it. Honestly, every matcha-flavored food in Japan, including this matcha cookies, just tastes amazing.


My favorite chips from Calbee+ was this Harajuku Kamaage Chips. It's spicy and delicious! My two favorite combinations 😝


This snack is a must-try one! This Meiji Rich Matcha Biscuits really has a really rich matcha cream. I should've bought more of this.


My last favorite is this Tokyo Banana Biscuits. It has two flavors of biscuits within the package: the Cocoa and Milk one, and they both tasted amazing!






That's all for my April favorites, and May is going to be over soon! I can't believe it's been over a month since I was in Japan. I miss it terribly. After this post, more Japan posts will be posted soon! Just wait for it and have a happy Sunday everyone!

See you on my next posts,
CN.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yuk join bersama poker899,vip dapatkan promo yang menarik di poker899, penasaran apa aja promosinya? buruan bergabung langsung bersama poker899 ^_^

    LIVE CHAT : www,poker899,vip
    WHATSAPP : +855884660017
    LINE : POKER899

    #POKER899 #POKER899VIP

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe