Visiting 100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo Surabaya!

February 15, 2016

About a week ago, I visited this expo out of curiosity. I didn't really know what to expect, except to find a lot of gadgets based on the story of Doraemon. Turned out, the expo had more than that. This expo was started in Japan, then it was also held in some Asian countries like Hong Kong and Malaysia, before it opened the exhibition in Surabaya. Unfortunately, the exhibition in Surabaya has ended yesterday. So, for you who didn't get the chance to visit it, here are some photos to see what's inside. I took a lot pictures of the expo and I thought I would like to share it here. Hope you enjoy them! :)

The entry tickets

This is why Doraemon doesn't have ears and is afraid of mouse..

Doraemon was so sad that its color fade to blue. Don't cry please.. :'(

YEYY!



 


Those lips though :3












There were explanations for each gadget. How cool is that!




The display of some gadgets







Take a photo while posing with the gadgets :D




The Nobi family

Nobita, his grandmother, and that teddy bear :')

You can take a picture from inside the drawer :D

Oh Giant... lol







Nobita and Shizuka's wedding!

The merchandise store



CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe