Food Travel // Pappa'steamboat

December 09, 2016


Hello again! :D

Today I want to tell you about my short experience in this steamboat place at Pakuwon Trade Center (PTC) Surabaya. I visited this place because a friend of mine requested it.


Personally, I'm not a really big fan of suki. So, to me everything in this restaurant just have the same taste as any other food from all suki places out there. We had Tomyum and Chicken soup at that time, and I love both. All the food we had were all good too. The fried dumplings are still my favorite though ;)


Price-wise, my friend said that this place is cheaper. It cost about 11k for each plate, some were even cheaper. So, if you like suki/steamboat then this place is worth to try. Tell me what you think about this place if you've visited this place before.

See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe