Favorites // December 2016

December 28, 2016


This year is coming to an end. 2016 has been quite a year, don't you think?
Before we close another chapter, let me share my favorites for this last month of 2016 ;)


MUSIC

This month I've been loving Alessia Cara's music. Especially these two songs: Wild Things and Scars to Your Beautiful.



Both are just really beautiful songs with great meanings. Love them!


FILM

I watched Rogue One the other day, and I just fell in love with Star Wars again while watching this film. If you're a Star Wars fan, then you should definitely watch this film. Who doesn't love another story to complete the picture of the famous saga? :D



YOUTUBE

I found interesting Youtube accounts again this month and I've been loving them. It's Bellywellyjelly and JustAnotherCouple.

Bellywellyjelly is an account by Christabel, who is such a funny and pretty girl. Most of her videos are about beauty and lifestyle. She also had 12 special videos for Christmas, which I love so much.


While JustAnotherCouple is basically her channel with her boyfriend Joal. I really enjoyed watching their Japan vlogs this December.


I first found out about this couple from a web series done by TheMingThing called You Again. Here is the first episode if you're curious ;)




For my food favorites, you can wait for my Food Travel posts that will be coming up on January! ;)

This is it for now. I'm gonna head to Bali soon, so you can check out my adventures there on my Instagram.

I wish you all a happy new year and a great year ahead! :D
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe