Food Travel // Roppan

June 16, 2017


Hello guys!
I've turned into a bread love last May, and I was excited for this one store to open at Supermal Pakuwon Indah. It's a toast store called Roppan! It's located inside the J.Co and Bread Talk outlet (I guess they're all from the same group), and this new place is just so great and comfortable!


The toasts and mini croissants look tasty, don't they?


I totally love the toasts, I just love them all. Inside the toast you can find a yummy cream fillings that taste heavenly. The mini croissants also have that similar heavenly filling which makes the so freakin' sweet and delicious!


I didn't really get a chance to sit longer at that time. That's why I will totally make some time to sit there while enjoying my delicious toast! The place just looks like the kind of place that I will totally love to hang for hours. I'll update you when I finally do that 😉


This is the end of my story for now.
See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe