Favorites // July 2017

August 01, 2017


Oh wow, I'm truly sorry.
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting anything in July, and it just ended with my June favorites. But now, I'm finally back!! I'll make sure to catch up with lots of posts that I've been missing! Believe me, there are lots and lots of posts waiting to be read by you! I'll do my best to make it up to you.

For now, let me just sum up the things I've been loving in this past month where I've been absent.



MUSIC


This month is the month of comebacks! Two of my favorite K-Pop groups just did a comeback this month, and I couldn't get even much more excited than this! They're EXO and Red Velvet's comebacks!
I fell in love instantly with Red Velvet's Red Flavor! It's just super catchy and an amazing summer song!


While for EXO's song Ko Ko Bop, it took me a while to like the song. But, eventually its catchy lyrics and music just got into my head and I started to listen to it again and again!


The other song that I found catchy is this parody of Mulan's I'll Make A Man Out Of You, but it's a Priestly Discernment Program Edition which is super hilarious!


Other songs that I've been loving a lot are these songs from Descendants 2 Soundtrack. I definitely love Ways to be Wicked,You and Me, What's My Name, and It's Going Down, but I definitely love Chillin' Like A Villain and Space Between more! They're my favorite songs ever! Just listen to them by yourself and see if you like them too!



FILM

I think you should've guest it. Yes, Descendants 2 is surely my favorite film of the month! The first film was rather plain to me, but this second one is much better than I expected! Awesome choreography, great tunes, interesting story line, those are some traits that I love about this film. I guess you're never too old for a Disney Channel Original Movie, right? 😂



BEAUTY

I was visiting the Etude House branch at Vivo City, Singapore and I was so excited looking at all the cosmetics there. I am that one person who's obsessed with K-Beauty stuff, and since I have set aside some budget for traveling, it somehow felt much more convenient to spend my money to buy the cosmetics there. We have Etude House stores in Indonesia too, but somehow it's much harder for me to splurge my money in Indonesia, rather than when I go traveling. Does it make any sense to you?

Anyway, the good news is I finally have a BB Cushion which is super convenient for whenever I need to touch up my makeup. I got this Any Cushion All Day Perfect in the color Beige, and I've been using it ever since I went back to Indonesia. It has a medium coverage that lasts quite long, so it's been a pleasant experience so far.


Furthermore, I also bought some stuff for my family members that I was able to get this pretty makeup bag for free! Gosh, I was so happy! I also got a few of other stuff for free. So, it was such a joyful shopping time!



FOOD

Just like usual, I would like to share with you some photos of the food that I've been loving in July. But for more details, you can find it later on my upcoming Food Travel posts! I've been traveling to Malaysia and Singapore last month, so expect some exciting Travel Diary posts too! 😉



OTHER

There is also this one interesting Tinder sensation that went viral in July, and I was just so interested to its continuity. It makes me believe that fairy tales still exist in this modern world. If you haven't found out about its complete story, check out this video below:




Well, that's basically it for July. Such an awesome yet tiring month. I am so excited for what August has to offer to me though!
See you on my next post! 😁
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe