Favorites // April 2016

April 30, 2016

April is almost over. A lot of things happened this month, and of course there are some amazing things that caught my attention for this past month. Let's see what are those things!


MUSIC

Lukas Graham - 7 Years


I first heard this song around March, I think, but I didn't really listen to it. Just this April I finally decided to listen to it, and I fell in love with it. This song captures an amazing emotion inside it. Whenever I listen to it, it's like all those years of my life come flashing back. Great song!

I.O.I - 'Crush' & 'When the Cherry Blossoms Fade'



Produce 101 is over. I'm really sad the show is over, but really excited for the debut of the new girl group, called I.O.I. This song was performed at the final, all 22 girls performed it. At the end only 11 girls were chosen to be in I.O.I, but I just love their performance together. 'Crush' gets me addicted the more I listen to it, just like a lot K-Pop songs do. 'When the Cherry Blossoms Fade' is a nice song with meaningful lyrics, composed by the talented Jinyoung of B1A4. Can't wait for their debut album!

BTOB - Remember That


I saw the short clip of the music video at the closing of variety show 'We Got Married'. I instantly fell in love with the song, and went looking for it on Youtube. It is a nice ballad song that is perfect for chilling time.

NCT U - The 7th Sense


SM Entertainment is having another new boy band! At the first few seconds of the song I thought I wouldn't like this song, because it has the hip hop feel to it. But the more I listen to it, the more I recognize the R&B feel, and I love R&B songs! So, I liked it instantly!

Melee - Built to Last


This song just popped out of the Spotify playlist that I was listening to. I recognized this song when I listened to the chorus. I love the melody and the lyrics. I loved it that first time I heard it on Spotify! Keep repeating it for a while.

Sofia Carson - Love Is the Name


I knew her from a Disney Channel movie 'Descendants'. When I knew that she was going to release a single, I was so curious, because I always love the Disney singers. When I first watched the music video, I didn't really enjoy it, but as I keep repeating it a few times, I finally enjoy it! The song is quite catchy for me, and somehow it keeps playing inside my head sometimes.

Mamamoo - You're the Best


I knew about this girl group but I never had intention to check out their music. I don't really know why. After watching their member, Solar on We Got Married with Eric Nam, I suddenly grew interest of this group. I watched their music videos and realized how talented these girls are. Their voices are amazing!!

The Girl and the Dreamcatcher - Someone You Like


I have listened to this song since Dove and Ryan uploaded it to their Youtube channel about a year ago. I really love their relationship and been following their beautiful and cute song covers on their Youtube channel. So, when they finally formed an official group, I was so excited for this song to get an official release, because I love this song so much! It shows the innocence of a young love. So beautiful.


APP

Snapchat


I ever installed this app and deleted it before. I didn't really understand how to use it, and since none of my friends used it then I decided to just delete it. However, after knowing that a few Youtubers that I love are using this app, I decided to installed it again. Now, I'm quite addicted it. I enjoy watching a mini vlog  from the Youtubers that I follow, and I quite enjoy sharing some stories now. People can change I guess.

Spotify


I've been waiting for this app to get released in Indonesia, and it finally did! Now, I never really download any songs, I just stream it. It saves my phone's capacity, and I can find any songs easily now. I'm currently enjoying the playlist: Couples in Love. It consists of a lot of love song that I really love, including Melee - Built to Last. I think I'm going to stick to this app for quite a long time.

Steller


I just found out about this app a few days ago, and I really love it! It's somehow similar to Instagram but in a whole new level. Now you can share a series of your photos and write your stories. So, it's like you're sharing a mini photo album. You can slide it like an e-book and see other people's stories. How exciting! Try it out if you haven't ;)


BEAUTY

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor


I've been wanting to have a matte lipstick and I found out about this product. I searched for the review from bloggers and youtubers, then I decided to buy it. I really love this product! The colors are nice, I especially love 'Seduction'. It is matte and not that pricey.

Johnny Andrean Hair Tonic


I've been finding a solution because I feel like my hair is getting less thick. I found this hair tonic and tried it out. I love the smell, and somehow I feel my hair is getting better. The price is not that expensive either. I recommend this product!


TV SERIES

Good Witch


I was interested to watch this show because of Bailee Madison. I watched her in Once Upon A Time, and when I found out that she also starred in another show, I wanted to watch it. I really enjoy this show, because somehow this show is quite mysterious. The first season has 8 episodes, and I just watched until the second episode. I can't wait to finish the first season to continue to the second season!

Stand By I.O.I


When I found out about this show, I couldn't help but scream out of excitement internally. I didn't expect there will be another show after Produce 101, so I was so excited! I just watched the first episode and it's basically about the girls' preparation to their debut day. I think I'm going to enjoy this show!


BOOKS

Merry Riana Mimpi Sejuta Dollar


I've bought this book for quite a while, but I just read it recently. This book give me a lot of motivation. I think Merry Riana is a very inspiring person. For more detailed about her, you can read it on my other post. If you need motivation about life, I think you should read this book. 


FOOD & BEVERAGES

Wake Cup - Green Tea Latte


I didn't know why I suddenly love green tea, but maybe this drink is one of the reason. About a year ago my boyfriend bought me this drink without knowing that I didn't like green tea. Somehow I quite enjoyed it and drank it all up. After finding this drink again, I remembered that moment and fell in love with the latte again.

Kacang Koro Bali


This is one of my favorite snack from Bali. I really enjoy munching to it while watching some TV shows. This month I crave it so bad, then decided to just enjoy some :)

T4 - Chicken Pop


I went to T4 which is a place that sells bubble tea recently. I ordered this chicken pop with black pepper and curry powder, love it. I couldn't stop eating it.

WRP Moka dan Teh Hijau


Since I'm really addicted to green tea recently, I was interested to try it. It's so delicious. I will enjoy my diet a lot while drinking this milk once in a while.

Boulevard Bar & Lounge - Pork Se'i Fried Rice


I just went to try this new restaurant in town and tried the recommended menu. I really love this pork fried rice. The taste of the fried rice is quite unique for me, but it's so delicious. The pork is on the side, so if you don't like pork you won't have to worry.

Dobutzoo - Cotton Candy Green Tea Latte & XX-Large Taiwanese Crispy Chicken Over Rice


I also went to this cafe called Dobutzoo. It has various kind of dessert and drinks. I ordered the delicious cotton candy green tea latte. The cotton candy was so big and brought me back to childhood, since I liked to eat cotton candy when I was younger. I also ordered XX-Large Taiwanese Crispy Chicken Over Rice. The chicken was so big and I felt so full. I was really satisfied with it.


Those are some amazing things that I enjoyed this April. Can't wait for more amazing things next month. Let's start this new month hopefully :)

CN.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe