Best Relationship Advice EVER!!!

August 21, 2016


If you have been in a relationship long enough, then you'll know that it's not always sweet and magical. Sometimes, it can get disastrous and depressing. Usually in this state, a fight will occur.

I just watched episode 335 of a reality TV show from Korea called "We Got Married", and I got a precious advice on how to deal with a fight or heated conversation with your loved one from Chef Susumu.

In this screenshot below, you will see Saeho, one of the 'husbands' in this TV show, asking a question to Mr. Susumu:


to which Mr. Susumu then replied:


I found some great wisdom in his answer. It gets me thinking of how many times I got so defensive during a heated conversation, that I forgot about what's really important: compromising.

If you want your relationship to work, both party should be open-minded and willing to compromise and understand each other. It might sound easy, but it's not always the easiest thing in the world. Sometimes when you're too angry, your ego just gets the best of you. You have to learn to keep your own ego away for a while, and find a solution that will work for everyone, not just your own self.

Thank you Mr. Susumu! It's such an awesome advice for everyone!
Hope this advice from Mr. Susumu will help someone out there facing problem with their relationships.

Happy Sunday everyone! :D


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe