Food Travel // July 2016

August 14, 2016


Hi! I know it's super late, but here is a recap of my food traveling journey in July! This month I went to a lot of culinary adventures in Surabaya and let's just check it out! ;)

Carl's Jr.


Celebrating the very beginning of Eid holiday with fast food dinner after work. It was a sudden invitation (an hour before my working hour was done!),but it was such a nice night out. Since it's Friday, we only paid one burger for two!

Pangsit Mie UP 90


Pangsit mie is always my favorite food! Finally visiting my favorite place to enjoy it while shopping at Atom Mall :)

Kudos


Enjoying a nice breakfast with a friend! Check out the full story here

Freeze Castle Ice Cream


Always love a combination of ice cream and bread. Such a refreshing treat in a hot weather of Surabaya.

Top Noodle House


The first time trying out the porridge and fell in love with the cakwe :D

Shanghai Bowl


Enjoying holiday to the fullest with an all-you-can-eat lunch with friends. Read the full story here

Starbucks


Double Chocolate Green Tea Frappuccino is here! Totally loving it! :D

Peco Peco Sushi


Not a big fan of sushi. But, since my friends were asking me to have lunch/dinner in this sushi restaurant, I gladly ordered this gyoza (25k, before tax). That salmon salad on the background was also amazing! We shared a glass of cold ocha which was refillable :)

TooTooMoo


Hanging out with old friends in the middle of the town. Full story here :)

Maison Feerie


My mom brought home some bread and cookies from the newest bakery in town. The cookies were ordinary the first time I tried it, but after it's refrigerated, I love it!

Kooffee+ Roof Bar


Celebrating friends' birthday with all-you-can-eat dimsum! Check out the story here

Mie Mapan


Final stop before going home! Check out more here



Those were some stops I made to fill my stomach with happiness this July. Let's see what August has for me!
Have a splendid meals this month ;)
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe