Favorites // April 2017

April 30, 2017


Hello, guys!
Here come the time for favorites again!
There weren't that much in this April, but I still want to share them with you! So, let's start



MUSIC

Mostly this month I'm still pretty obsessed with Ed Sheeran. I keep on playing the Spotify playlist This Is: Ed Sheeran almost everyday.


Other than Ed Sheeran, the songs I quite enjoy this month are a new song by IU called Palette,the collaboration of Zedd and Alessia Cara with Stay, and a song by Rizky Febian called Penantian Berharga.



YOUTUBE

This month I've been enjoying Joan's European vlogs on her vlogging channel joanday! I really want to be able to travel around Europe someday, and watching her vlogs just makes me so happy and eager to achieve that dream of mine! She went to London, Paris, Prague, Berlin, then back to London again. Check out her very first day in London below:



FASHION

There is this one fashion item that I really love to wear throughout April: my dark blue floral skirt! I actually bought it at Magnolia years ago but I've been really enjoying wearing it this month!


My mom also bought me this nice bag at ITC Grosir. It looks small but my 10 inch tablet can actually fit in it! Awesomeness!



FOOD

Here are some food that I've been loving in April! More details will be covered in my April Food Travel post. Just wait for it! While waiting, please enjoy these yummy photos below and also on my Instagram.




Alright guys, so this is it for now!
Let's say goodbye to April, and hello to the new adventures in May!
See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yuk join bersama poker899,vip dapatkan promo yang menarik di poker899, penasaran apa aja promosinya? buruan bergabung langsung bersama poker899 ^_^

    LIVE CHAT : www,poker899,vip
    WHATSAPP : +855884660017
    LINE : POKER899

    #POKER899 #POKER899VIP

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe