Food Travel // Tous Les Jours Supermal

September 21, 2016


Hello everyone!
Today I just want to share my short experience at the newest branch of Tous Les Jours at Supermal Pakuwon Indah :D

Well.. It's technically not PTC, but Supermal. I was just too excited to think clearly, I guess :p

I can't lie.
I was so happy that Tous Les Jours is opening a new branch pretty close to my home. I'm really starting to fall in love with this bakery. So, the new branch just gives me a convenient thought that anytime I want a bread or two from this bakery, I don't need to go to the other side of Surabaya anymore.


As you can see from this low exposure photo above (sorry about that), the new branch isn't as big as the first branch at Galaxy Mall. On the left of this photo, you can see some tables for the customers to just sit and relax while enjoying their drinks and food. While next to that space, there is a cake display, then the cashiers, and then finally, the bread displays.


The cakes are still as cute as they can be. I'm really wondering how the Teddy Bear and Oreo Camembert Cheese Cake taste like. I'm also wondering if the Oreo Cheese Cake is using the same Camembert that Zoella often mentioned in her vlogs as her most favorite cheese dip. Well, just me, getting curious :D

People were queuing to pay their purchases.


anddd... here's the side view of the cashiers. You can also see the bread displays section. It looks really small compared to the one in East Surabaya, but I won't complain. I'm happy enough that it's there :D


I accidentally found a bread that will change my life. I always love the freshness and unique taste of orange chocolate, and I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that card. Apparently, it's the newest product here, so, of course I needed to try one! After this visit, I just keep on coming back to find this one particular bread. And look, it's not that pricey either! What an awesome bread/donut! :D


So, yeah, I just bought one of that Twist Orange Choco Donut on my very first visit at this new branch. I love how this bakery always seems to have new and unique variety of bread like the one I bought. I am looking forward to their future creation! ^^

Hope you're enjoying this short experience of mine.
Be sure to try that Twist Orange Choco Donut if you love orange chocolate just like me!

See you on my other post! :D
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe