Food Travel // August 2016

September 12, 2016


Hey everybody! Happy Eid al-Adha to those who celebrate! Since today is all about celebration, let me tell you the story of my food traveling journey in August, which has been such an amazing journey with a lot of celebration! Let's get started! :D

BBQ Frenzy 


As you probably must have known, I had a visit to this all-you-can-eat restaurant called BBQ Frenzy with my friends. Read more of the story on my post here.


Kuko Belgian Waffle


There is a new waffle house in town, called Kuko Belgian Waffle! It's opened at Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya and I was just really curious. My favorites out of these are the Matcha Latte and Taro. The taste is yummy, but the price is rather expensive. The cheapest one is 17,5 k for one piece. Well, I guess I'll only buy some for special occasions.


Tous Les Jours


I just love the vibe of this bakery so much that I needed to visit it. There were some new bread, like the Milk Bread and the Brownie Pound Cake. Love them all!


Paradise Dynasty



Finally able to taste this cute Baymax bun at Paradise Dynasty that is filled with red bean paste! The taste is okay, but the shape is just too cute to resist! I visited this place to celebrate the birthday of my boyfriend's close friend. A really fine Chinese food restaurant!


Sour Sally


It's been quite a loooong time since the last time I had any cup of froyo. Decided to order one with some kiwis and oreos, plus the cookie dough sauce. Yum!


Food from USA



A friend of mine just got back from the US, and he's kind enough to bring some snacks! I've been dying to try this Birthday Cake Oreos and I finally could! The taste is just as fabulous as most people said. Wish I had more than one pack :p


Excelso


Decided to spend some time at Excelso with family, and got a little curious with the salad. So, I ordered one and ate it all up with my aunt. The taste is okay, but I just wish it got more tuna, because it's said to have tuna, however I can barely taste it.


Wing Stop




Bought these chicken wings since there was a discount for people with certain name. Look at those order numbers! You can imagine how many chickens we had :p
The price for the chicken wings used to be around 150k, but since I got a discount, I only paid around 74-75k for 17 chicken wings. My favorite flavor for the chicken wings here are Garlic Parmesan and Lemon Pepper :9


Pizza Hut


Always love the 'Sensasi Delight' package from Pizza Hut. It's cheaper, yet satisfying. My aunt and I ordered these food and beverages for 74k :)


Suteki Go


Suteki Sushi is now delivering with variety of packages! The package in the photo is the 'Party A' package for 175k. I never liked sushi before, but this month I decided to try one and suddenly I was craving for more. I'm not really sure what's happening to me, since I used to hate sushi so much. Guess, people do can change :D


Taberu Ramen





My office mates and I decided to have lunch at this place. I didn't really order anything beside the cold ocha. But, I love the decorations so much :D


Wok Noodle


I've never been here with my family for quite a long time. When I was little, my family used to eat here almost every week. I was so happy that they gave us some shrimp crackers on a bowl now! And also the chili, because I just love chili so much. My family's all time favorite dish is also here: Nasi Goreng Finna and Mie Kwantung! Satisfying as always :)


Grocery Shopping






Grocery shopping is my favorite thing to do! Most of the things I bought in August are chips. I love the Seaweed flavored Qtela Tempe so much. I also tried the Krip Krip Tortilla chips and Indomie Bite Me that I also enjoyed. More than that, I also purchased this Mint Sakura Matcha from Esprecielo that I'm so eager to try! :D


The Harvest - Chocolate Devil


It was my mother's birthday in August, so I decided to order this Chocolate Devil cake from The Harvest for her. I love this cake, because there are some crispy parts within the layer. However, I think the taste will be too sweet for some people.


Kampoeng Roti - Green Tea Bread


I randomly bought this bread after visiting my friend's house. I actually quite enjoy eating this bread that only cost me around 3-5k (I forgot the actual price 😅). I might want to buy another one, the next time I visit Kampoeng Roti.




So, that concludes my food traveling experience in August. There has been a lot of amazing things happening in September that I can't wait to share with you! Please wait patiently for the next Food Travel posts!

See you on the next post and have a great day! :D
CN.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe