Food Travel // Session Junkies Kartini

November 04, 2016


Hello, everyone!

So, we're back again to another Food Travel post! Today, I will tell you my story of my visit at Session Junkies Kartini. It's a new branch of Session Junkies, and it's located at Kartini Street No. 82.

I visited this place twice last month, since it's currently having a 50% off discount through the soft opening (it's until November 6! So you're still able to enjoy the discount!! :D). My first visit here was on the same day as my visit to Butter and Bean. After a short yet exciting date, we then decided to join in with our friends and enjoy the evening together. These are the food that we ordered at that time:


Those food called:
- Kaya Toast Bread (19k)
- Spaghetti Tuna Aglio Olio (39k)
- Beef Willington Spinach and Mushroom (74k)
- Chicken Cordon Bleu (49k)
- Beef Pemigiana with Mozarella and Cheese (64k)
*All prices are before promo and tax

I must say that my favorite one is the spaghetti. It has chili in it, so it's really spicy. Thankfully, I also ordered a sweet kaya toast, so that I could take a break from the hot taste in my mouth.

The next day my boyfriend and I had another visit to this place with some other friends. So, yeah, it was two days in a row. These are what we ordered:


These are:
- Fish n Chip (49k)
- Zuppa Soup (29k)
- English Breakfast Tea (19k)
*All prices are before promo and tax

Overall, the taste of the food is satisfying. I enjoyed every meal without much complains. Or maybe I didn't complain because it's so friendly to my wallet? It could be :p

The place is just really nice to hang out with friends too, even though it's smaller that I though it would be. My friends and I did spend some hours here, just chatting and eating :)


You can see that there is a stage there. I'm really curious about the live performances that will be happening on it. I hope one day I can visit this place when the live performance is on.

Also this place has a second floor. I didn't check out the second floor, but I guess it will be nice to have a small gathering or party with only close friends up there. On the photo below, the light on the second floor was turned off though, but it's turned on later on when there were guests who wanted to stay in it.


Here's the parking space that is available here:


And yes, there is a glass there. In case you don't recognize it and think it's an open space. No, it's not. The seats are all indoors as much as I know.

Also check out these cuties


Are you curious about the menu already? Don't worry, of course I snapped the menus just for you, guys :)
They had the menu on a tablet, so we kept the tablet on our table and slide through it. Here are the snaps of the menu:


That's all I can tell you about this new branch of Session Junkies. I really want to come back and have the Aglio Olio Spaghetti again. I just have this thing about spicy food like Samyang or Nasi Goreng Janc*k. I can't really stand the spiciness, yet I love to eat it again and again. So, those of you who also love spicy food just like me, then you're gonna love that pasta!

More Food Travel posts will come to you pretty soon. Keep your eyes on the next updates! ;)

Hope you'll enjoy your weekend! :)
CN.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Liat foto makanannya ngiler-ngiler, suasananya juga enak ya. Harganya juga ga terlalu mahal :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe