Hong Kong Disneyland Photo Gallery // 2013

June 16, 2016

WOW!! I'm so excited about the opening of Shanghai Disneyland! I'm a huge fan of Walt Disney and his works, so this event is really grand for me! Watching the Grand Opening of the new Disneyland in Shanghai makes me imagining how Walt Disney will smile from above, watching another happiest place on earth is being opened for a lot of people. His legacy is just so beautiful.

Due to my excitement, I decided to post a photo gallery of my last trip to Hong Kong Disneyland! I went to this happy place back in 2013. I remember how joyful I was to finally visit Disneyland! So, here are some photos I took:

The Gate!! (screaming internally)

The entrance ticket. How cute!



'It's A Small World' ride :)

This ice cream melted in seconds! Imagine how hot the weather was!! I didn't get a chance to take a proper photo or even to enjoy this ice cream, since everything had to be done fast! :(
Met Stitch!!
I wish I could buy them all...


Winnie the Pooh ride!


cookie :)



The Sleeping Beauty statue in the middle of the food court.

This bento was my lunch!

The t-shirts I bought :)

Disney Princess shop!!


If only I fit this beautiful dresses..


Aurora Castle
The wishing well of Snow White. You can throw coins into it and make a wish :)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs


How cute is this ice cream stick bench!
Howdy Woody!
Entering Andy's Toy Box! Sorry it's a bit blurry..
Rawr!!
The beautiful planet-shaped lamps/lanterns. Sorry, it's blurry again..
Really wanted to buy these!


The awesome firework show! People were waiting for it and saving their places hours before it even started! Now, I know why.. Because it's soooo awesome!!

Time to say goodbye to the happiest place on earth. I didn't really want to go home D:


That is my visual diary of my wonderful day at Hong Kong Disneyland. I'm not an adventurous type of person who loves the adrenaline rush from the fastest roller coaster. So, I didn't really ride that kind of attractions. However, I really enjoyed the vibe of Disneyland. I believe I almost teared up when I heard the instrumental version of 'When You Wish Upon A Star' blasting from the speakers. I guess I was just too overwhelmed to be there, since visiting Disneyland was one of my dreams. Everything I saw and experienced in there was so magical. Now, I know why it's called the happiest place on earth, because it just is!

My next dream is to visit all the Disney Resorts all around the world. With just one place off the list, there are still so many places to go. There are Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo DisneySea, Paris Disneyland, Disney World in Orlando, and of course the first Disneyland ever in California. Now Shanghai Disneyland is added to that list! I wish I will be able to visit them all someday!

Check out the videos of the Grand Opening Gala and Dedication Ceremony of Shanghai Disneyland below. The performances are just so amazing! So, make sure to watch them!

Hope you're having a magical day! Don't forget to keep dreaming! :)
CN.





More sneak peek of the inside of Shanghai Disneyland :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe