Motivational Monday: Be in Love With Your Life!

June 06, 2016


It's Monday again! Is there anyone nagging about it? Well, I dare you to stop nagging too much about Mondays or any other problems that you're dealing with in life!

I know life isn't easy. When you have problems, you will feel as if there is this huge burden on your back. I do have problems these days. However, lately I realized that I was dealing with them in a wrong way. I was depressed, hiding myself, and also blaming others and myself. I was being so negative. The answer is I need to be positive when dealing with life problems! I need to just enjoy these problems! Deal with it calmly and patiently.

Of course, it's easier said than done. Sometimes I am dragged into the negative zone once again and have to struggle so hard to be positive again. Even though it's hard, I'm sure I will keep getting better and better every time I have new problems. I just need to keep reminding myself to enjoy the life I'm having, because all these problems will teach me something in the end. Nagging or blaming others, or even my own self, will not help anything. The only way to help me is being positive and loving every minute of it! So, let's try harder on being positive, guys!

Happy Monday everyone!

CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe