Food Travel // Shanghai Bowl

July 28, 2016


My friends and I visited this new all-you-can-eat restaurant in town! It was a lot of fun and I want to share the story of my visit to this new restaurant in West Surabaya.

When we first stepped into the restaurant, we were brought to our table, then we got to choose the soup and the meat that we wanted for our meal. There are two packages for the all-you-can-eat and I didn't know how, but somehow we got ourselves the Regular Package which is 118k/person (tax is not yet included). We chose four kind of soups which were Pork Soup, Chinese Herbal Soup, Tom Yum Soup, and Mala Soup. My favorites are the delicious Pork Soup and the spicy Mala Soup. And for the meat we chose to have beef and pork.

After ordering the soup and meat, we were wandering around the buffet counter! Look at these mouth-watering food at the buffet:







There are four refill drinks available: Oolong, Lemon Tea, Fanta, and Cola

The sauce options that you can choose and mix.

We took so much food from the buffet then sat down and start cooking!

A full table!!

Look at those meat! :)



We were so full that we just couldn't eat another bite. It was quite a satisfying experience and I really recommend this place. The chef and some staffs are authentically Chinese, and this restaurant is the member of the famous X.O. Group which makes the quality becomes more convincing. We surely want to be back some other time :)

Hope you enjoy this simple review! Have a good day :)
CN.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe