Souvenirs from HongKong 2016

July 24, 2016


My aunt just came back from HongKong a month ago and look what she got me! A LOT of souvenirs! Most of them are food and there are some beauty bits. Let's just see what I got :D


BEAUTY


A Perfume
It's a cute little bottle of tester for perfume with the smell of violet. Really convenient to be brought anywhere :)

Sponge
I was looking for some sponges and my aunt bought some for me from Sasa. I haven't used it yet, but it's quite soft.

Etude House Dear Darling Tint
A really everlasting tint. The color is quite too bold for me, but I usually used it as the base for my lipstick, since it makes my dry lips look less dry. Love this!

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow
I really love this eyebrow pencil from Etude. There are a lot different colors, and so far I've tried the gray brown, brown, and my aunt bought the gray one for me. I haven't used this so I don't know which one will suits me better. So far the gray brown one match me better.

Hello Kitty Lipstick
Oh my gosh! Isn't this lipstick just gorgeous? The color is bold and lasting well. It's too red for me, but I still love it! My aunt found this at Sasa.


FOOD


Kitkat
I really love the orange one! I always love orange chocolate and this one is just amazing! The cookies and cream is good too, but I still love the orange one more.

Crispy M&M's
I've always loved the crispy version of this candy, and I'm glad to try the crispy M&M's! Couldn't stop eating it.

Magic Twin Cracker Sandwich
A chocolate wafer. The taste is just okay for me, but anything chocolate is just nice.

Chocolate & Green Tea Flavored Couque D'asses
There are a lot of small packagings inside which makes it convenient to be brought anywhere. It has quite unique texture, like not so crispy but also not that soft. Really love both flavors!

Cookies & Cream Pepero
I was so happy to see this!! Pepero is one of my favorite snacks and it has my bias' photo on it. What's not to love?

Pretz
At first I thought it was a green tea flavor, but then I look at the picture of salad on the bottom left. I really love this flavor, I ended up finishing it in one siting. 

Frozen Cookie Snacks
It's a milk cookie which is shaped as the Frozen characters, and look I got Elsa refrigerator magnet!

Hello Kitty Jelly Belly
I never really enjoyed Jelly Beans or candies in general, but it's just super cute and it's strawberry flavors.

Kinder Bueno
We have this in Indonesia, but I never tried it before. Now, I know that Kinder chocolates are my favorite :)

Hansel Premium Peanut Butter Sandwich
Peanut butter sandwich! I like peanut butter and I enjoyed eating this.

After Eight Mint Chocolate
This is my favorite mint chocolate ever! The mint just tastes perfect, not to strong and not too mild. It compliments the chocolate perfectly. Would like to have some more!

Jagabee
And of course, I have to request this snack! My all time favorite snack! Love it!


So, that's all the souvenirs I got. It's a lot, and I still have some left at my house. Gonna take my time enjoying them :) If you've ever gone to HK or gotten souvenirs from HK, tell me what you got and what you like most from this beautiful country! I'd love to hear from you, guys :)

Hope you have a lovely Sunday, and see you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe