Food Travel // New Branch of De Mandailing Cafe

March 13, 2017


Hello, peeps! I'm back!!
Sorry for being gone for a while. I'm gonna try my best to make it up to you by posting much more frequently for this upcoming week! Wish me luck! 😗

Okay, so where were we.. Alright, it was still February and my close friend was asking me to visit this new branch of our favorite cafe: de Mandailing! Yes, it opened a new branch in West Surabaya and it only took us around 10-15 minutes to drive there from our houses! What an excitement, right? 😆

📍Ruko Bukit Darmo Golf 1, Jl. Raya Putat Gede Timur 1G

So, here's how the place looked like that night:


As you can see, they have a smoking room here, and yes it has two floors. I didn't get a chance to go upstairs though, well honestly, I purely forgot to take a look upstairs. I was just so eager to have a low-key night after a tiring day at work. Therefore, we ended up ordering food directly at the cashier.


This decoration which has the customers' photographs was just so cute 💕


After the not-so-long waiting, here came our food and drinks:


We ordered:
Green Tea CNC Frappe  IDR 26k -
- Choco Chip Frappe  IDR 24k -
- Coffee Frappe  IDR 21k -
- Spaghetti Bolognese  IDR 25k -
- CNC Waffle  IDR 33k -
- Mix Fries  IDR 48k -
- Pralin Waffle  IDR 33k -
- Potato Gratin  IDR 27k -
*10% tax isn't included yet.

I just had to order my favorite frappe, the Green Tea CNC. I tried the waffle for the very first time and I loved it so much!! It's nice and fluffy, and it's just perfecf! I'm looking forward to try out more of the waffles in the future.

If you're hanging out here with a bunch of friends, then I really recommend you to order the Mix Fries. I was quite shocked by how many fries we got. It's just a lot, like really, a lot. The four of us were really full and we almost couldn't finish the fries. I imagined how nice it will be to have a nice chat while munching to these fries. I'm definitely gonna love it!

I also really enjoyed the vibe of this cafe, as I mentioned in my last post about the other branch of it, it's just really nice and cozy. One of the main reasons why I love to visit it so much.


We had so much fun that night and we went home with a full tummy. Here's more information about the opening hours, in case you want to experience this cafe by yourself:


This is it for now. Hope you've been having a splendid day!
See you on my next post! 😁
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe