Food Travel // Abura Soba Yamatoten

May 21, 2017


Hello again, guys!
Just a few months ago, there was a new addition of Japanese restaurant in town, called Abura Soba Yamatoten! It's located in the newest shopping mall in Surabaya, Pakuwon Mall. I've been wanting to check it out the first time it was opened, but I always see lots of people standing and waiting for their seats, even until now.

My friends and I decided to give it a try one day, and the waiter put us on the waiting list for around 15-20 minutes. While waiting we headed to the game arcade next to it and played a little. Then after we came back, our table was being prepared for us, which got me pretty excited, because I've been curious enough about the food here! 😆


Here's how the menu looked like:


While ordering I noticed that they have a special way to eat the soba, and I was eager to try it of course! 😀

You can see on the menu, how the price for each food differentiated into two. In case you don't notice the chili icons, the higher price is for the spicy ones. It made me kind of sad, because I love spicy food, but I didn't want to pay the extra money just to make it spicy. The dilemma of saving money and getting what you want...


My boyfriend, one of my friend, and I shared the soba, since it's quite expensive and I was still quite full at that time. We ordered:
- Abura Soba Pork IDR 62.000
- Dumpling IDR 32.000
*5% service charge and 10% tax isn't included yet


After following the recommendation on how to eat the soba, I ended up with pretty oily noodles. It's delicious though. If you don't really like your noodles to get too oily, then I don't think you should follow the recommendation. The taste was great, yet some of my friends said that they wished the portion would've been bigger. Furthermore, the dumpling tasted just fine for me.



It was such a nice first experience. There might be a second visit, because lately I've been loving eating noodles. Well, I will totally update you here if I eventually visit this restaurant again!

This is it for today. See you on my next post! 😆
CN.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yuk join bersama poker899,vip dapatkan promo yang menarik di poker899, penasaran apa aja promosinya? buruan bergabung langsung bersama poker899 ^_^

    LIVE CHAT : www,poker899,vip
    WHATSAPP : +855884660017
    LINE : POKER899

    #POKER899 #POKER899VIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the soba & dumplings thank you for the reviews all the menu looks delicious !

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe