Food Travel // Mochi Vecirio

May 19, 2017


Dear all mochi lovers in Surabaya, there is this new place in Surabaya where you can get delicious mochi! It's called Vecirio.

I found out about it through my Instagram, and since I love that mochi I used to have in Jakarta, I decided to give this one a try. I told my mom and she was so excited about it too! At first she bought me some from Pasar Atom, because apparently it has a branch there, at the food court to be exact. Then some other days later, we found out that it also has another branch at Pakuwon Trade Center (PTC)!


It has various flavors that make me want to try each of them all. After buying some and try them out, I must admit that it has great taste! I love them all, especially the chocolate flavor and the peanut! I love to eat it especially when the chocolate is frozen from the refrigerator. It's not too sweet and just perfect.


It's been my morning snacks for quite some weeks and I still love munching to it. If you love to eat mochi and currently in Surabaya, then you should check this one out!

This is it for the sweet indulgence of the day.
See you on my next post!
CN.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yuk join bersama poker899,vip dapatkan promo yang menarik di poker899, penasaran apa aja promosinya? buruan bergabung langsung bersama poker899 ^_^

    LIVE CHAT : www,poker899,vip
    WHATSAPP : +855884660017
    LINE : POKER899

    #POKER899 #POKER899VIP

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe