Favorites // May 2017

May 30, 2017


May is almost over! But first of all, let me share the things that I've been loving this month! Let's go! 😆


MUSIC

I was waiting for another music video of Ed Sheeran and my dream came true when Galway Girl music video was released! I love the way the music video pulls out the great story from the lyrics and turns it into a charming cinematography. I truly love it! 😍


Another great song and music video I've been loving this month is Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld. Besides the catchy rhythm, I also love how it goes against the stereotype in society that it's better not to be like most girls, Well, most girls are awesome, so we should be proud to be like most girls. Nice message!


Later in the month, I found this song when Spotify randomly played some song for me. I just love to hear this soft classic song where it involves religion and romance. Here's When God Made You by Newsong & Natalie Grant.



TV SERIES

Earlier this month, I finally finished watching all the season of Gilmore Girls. Honestly, I was kind of sad, since I really enjoyed that show very very much. That's why I directly going to watch Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life! Totally love it! I can't imagine how the fans of the show been waiting all those years to watch this awesome reunion!


I also did some catch-up with a few TV series that I'd been put aside while I was enjoying Gilmore Girls, such as Once Upon A Time and Pretty Little Liars. It felt so great to watch them again! 😆

I'm currently watching a TV series called The Bible. As you can guess, the stories are based from the biblical stories, and I enjoy watching it. I haven't finished it yet, but I'd like to share it with you and ask you to watch it too. Check out the trailer below:



YOUTUBE

I found these amazing travel videos by an Australian Youtuber, Ollie Ritchie. I also fell in love with his deep and meaningful videos that he made. Go check him out!


Other than that, I've been loving to watch videos about notebooks and bullet journals. These are some videos that I've been watching:



BOOK

The book I'm currently reading called Katekismus Populer is basically a book about Catholic and Christian faith. It contains a lot of questions and answers that can help you understand everything better 😌



FOOD

As a food lover,of course I would include some of my favorite food that I had in May!
More details will be posted in my upcoming Food Travel posts, just like usual 😉




That's all for May, guys!
Hope you've been having an awesome May!
See you in June! 😄
CN.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yuk join bersama poker899,vip dapatkan promo yang menarik di poker899, penasaran apa aja promosinya? buruan bergabung langsung bersama poker899 ^_^

    LIVE CHAT : www,poker899,vip
    WHATSAPP : +855884660017
    LINE : POKER899

    #POKER899 #POKER899VIP

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe