Food Travel // Hokkaido Baby

January 24, 2017


Hello everybody!
Today I want to share my very first Food Travel post from 2017! Yey!! I wasn't really excited for 2017 then, but now I am like: "Let's go for it!"

Okay, so, this post is going to be about Hokkaido Baby! Since I always love tarts, I was getting so curious about this new cheese tart in town. I was accidentally going to one of the mall where the branch was already open, and I was intentionally looking for it just to catch a glimpse of it. Here's how the place looks like:


I thought the place would've been bigger, like a store or something, but apparently it's just a food stall. At first, I was hesitated to buy it because the price is quite high for me. But, at the end, I decided to try one.

So these are the available flavors:


One of my friends actually bought one too. So, we had two of those beautiful tarts right inside this paper bag:


If you've been following my stories, then you'll know that I would definitely choose to try the matcha one. The one that my friend bought is the original one.

After taking what felt like hundreds of pictures, we're finally taking a bite of our tarts. And oh my gosh, I just loved it so much. The tart was really thick and crisp, and the matcha was flowing like the inside of a molten cake. I seriously loved it.

I also tried out a small piece of the original one, and it was really tasty too! I was really tempted to purchase another flavor but the price stopped me. Maybe I can buy one again when I have an extra money to spend at the end of the month :p


Even though it's quite pricey, I think it's still worth to try. So, for those of you who love tarts like me, I think you should definitely try this at least once. I don't think you will regret it.

That is my story for now, and I can't wait for you to read the next one!
See you soon! ^^
CN.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Featured post

2018 Reflection // Why I'm in Love with This Hot Mess Called 2018

Wow, my blog has become dusty and full of spider webs for these past 6 months. I'm really sorry for being gone just like that for ha...

Instagram

Subscribe